August 5: Social Media Advertising 101
This August 5, we are hosting a Social Media Marketing 101 learning session at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 7 PM to 10 PM.
- Writers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by managing social media advertising campaigns for clients.
- Entrepreneurs or marketers who would like to understand social media advertising and run their own campaigns.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (1 hour lecture and demo, remaining time for hands-on)
- Social Media Advertising Introduction
- Types of Social Media Ads
- Facebook Ads Type
- Choosing the Right Audience
- Choosing the Right Image
- Facebook Conversion Ads
- Facebook Lead Generation / Forms Ad
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Reviewing Ads Performance
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She is the lead trainer for the Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program and Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, and Professional Program. She runs social media advertising campaigns for her own projects and for clients.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.