June 4: Affiliate Marketing 101
This June 4, we are hosting an Affiliate Marketing 101 learning session at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 7 PM to 10 PM.
- Bloggers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by venturing into affiliate marketing.
- Professionals or marketers involved in working with affiliates.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (30 minutes lecture, remaining time for hands-on)
- Affiliate marketing 101
- Affiliate marketing programs locally and internationally
- Signing up and get started
- Marketing collateral creation
- Customer relationship management setup
- Landing page creation
- Live chat
- E-mail marketing
- Online advertising
- Metrics that matter
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She has handled lead generation and affiliate program projects involving bloggers, SEO professionals, community managers. Her industry focus is on real estate, e-commerce shopping site, training, seminars, books, and printing services.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.