April 16: Digital Marketing for Real Estate Industry (Cebu)
Real estate service professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how digital marketing can be useful to promote real estate online. This will be on April 16, 2015 at SM Cebu Trade Hall from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Registration starts at 8 AM)
- Aspiring and current real estate service practitioners (licensed broker, appraiser, consultant, salesperson).
- Real estate developers trying to build a database that services external customers and internal agents. Those who would like to build a site with a bigger database back-end meant for external customers and internal agents.
This 1-day session covers the following:
Track 1: (10:00 AM to 12:30 AM)
I. Online business model for Real Estate selling
II. Tools and Services every Real Estate Professional must know (Speaker: Steve Santos, Property24 Philippines)
III. Generating traffic, leads, inquiries from Search Engine results (Speaker: Ruben Licera Jr, RL Communications)
Track 2: (12:30 Noon to 3:00 PM)
IV. Educate: Creating a Website and Blog focused on Buyer Needs (Speaker: Kristine Roa, GCR Real Estate and Education Center)
V. Content Marketing
VI. Internet Advertising – Process Flow in Marketing Online
Track 3: (3:30 PM to 5:30 PM)
VII. Customer Relationship Management
VIII. Build Relationships with Email Marketing (Speaker: Queen Garcia, Oklookie)
IX: Social Media Marketing (Speaker: Fleire Castro, Third Team Media)
X. Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- The rate per track is P1,000.
- Attending the whole day or 3 tracks will entitle you to P500 discount or only pay P2,500.
- For all payments made, fax (+632-9280931) or email (email@example.com) the deposit slip for confirmation:
Account name: PEPGROUP INC.
Account number: 168-0250-165 (deposit at any BDO Branch)
- For further inquiries, call PEPGroup Inc. at +632-9297993 or +6324354790
- If you like to contact Janette Toral, call 0917-4990011 or send a private message at her Facebook page.