Digital and Mobile Marketing for HORECA, Hospitality, Food and Beverage and Tourism Industries
Tourism, Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Food and Beverage Industry professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how digital marketing can be useful to promote the various products and services of this industry segment online.
This learning program will be conducted in partnership with WOFEX University and WOFEX (World Food Expo). The annual gathering place of buyers and sellers in the food and beverage industry. This one day seminar will happen at the following locations:
- ILOILO – February 26 – Sarabia Manor Hotel and Convention Center
- PALAWAN – March 19 – The Legend Hotel Puerto Princesa
- CEBU – April 15 – SM Cebu Trade Hall
- DAVAO – June 25 – SM Lanang Premier
- MANILA – August 6 – SMX Convention Center, Seashell Lane, Pasay City
- Aspiring and current Tourism, Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Food and Beverage Industry professionals wanting to learn how to use digital marketing to create awareness about their products and services.
- Tourism, Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Food and Beverage Industry professionals who would like to maximize online tools to generate sales, keep in touch with customers, and send relevant communication regularly.
- Tourism, Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Food and Beverage Industry professionals wanting to learn developments in social media and adjustments that need to be made when using as a channel to engage prospects and customers.
This 1-day session covers the following:
10:00 – 12:30 PM Storytelling and Content Marketing (with guest speaker: Apple Allison Perez, Sole Searching Soul)
- Identifying market personas.
- What makes your brand fascinating?
- Sparking storytelling opportunities.
- Building authority through your content.
1:30 – 2:30 PM E-Commerce, E-Mail Communications, and Customer Relationship Management (with guest speaker: Gilmar Padua, InfinityHub)
- E-Commerce implementation in Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant, Food and Beverage Industry.
- Building your niche database and communicating with them regularly through e-mail marketing.
- Tracking customer communications via email, phone, and social media.
3:00 – 5:30 PM Social Media Marketing and Community Engagement (with guest speaker: Jeoff Solas, Best Western Plus Antel Hotel)
- Building your social media presence where it matters the most.
- Develop campaigns to generate leads and use social media as a revenue channel.
- Using social media as tool to engage customers to improve your services and get valuable feedback.
- Attend this whole day learning program for P3,500 only.
- For all payments made, fax (+632-9280931) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the deposit slip for confirmation:
Account name: PEPGROUP INC.
Account number: 168-0250-165 (deposit at any BDO Branch)
- For further inquiries, call PEPGroup Inc. at +632-9297993 or +6324354790
- If you like to contact Janette Toral, call 0917-4990011 or send a private message at her Facebook page.
is this 2500 per track?
That is P2,500 for the whole day.
Is the training fee P2,500 or P3,500? Please clarify. Thank you.
It is P3,500.