February 24: Digital Marketing for Real Estate Industry (Makati)
Real estate service professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how digital marketing can be useful to promote real estate online. This will be on February 24, 2015 at Berjaya Makati Hotel, 7835 Makati Avenue corner Eduque Street, Makati City from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Registration starts at 8 AM)
- Aspiring and current real estate service practitioners (licensed broker, appraiser, consultant, salesperson).
- Real estate developers trying to build a database that services external customers and internal agents. Those who would like to build a site with a bigger database back-end meant for external customers and internal agents.
This 1-day session covers the following:
I. Online business model for Real Estate selling
II. Tools and Services every Real Estate Professional must know
Speaker: Butz De Castro of MyProperty.ph
III.Rules of engagement in advertising online in reference to the Real Estate Service Act
IV. Generating traffic, leads, inquiries from Search Engine results
Speaker: Steve Santos of Property24 Philippines
V. Educate: Creating a Website and Blog focused on Buyer Needs
Speaker: Gilmar Padua of Infinity Hub
VI. Internet Advertising – Process Flow in Marketing Online
VII. Customer Relationship Management
Speaker: Nick Cunnew of PropertyViewAsia
VIII. Build Relationships with Email Marketing
IX: Social Media Marketing
X. Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Speaker: Sherlane Fortunado
XI. Getting Sellers and Helping them online
- The fee for this training is P3,000. It shall apply to payments received from February 14 to February 23, 2015.
- Walk-in registration rate is P3,500.
- Note that iMarket Events and Services Inc. will issue an official receipt to recognize your payment on February 24, 2015.
For inquiries about this boot camp, contact Janette Toral at 0917-4490011. You can also contact Jennifer at 506-2048 or 0917 8133680. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.