January 23: Digital Marketing for Real Estate Industry (Cebu)
Real estate service professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how digital marketing can be useful to promote real estate online. This will be on January 23, 2015 at Diamond Suites & Residences #8 Apitong St. corner Escario St. Cebu City from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Registration starts at 8 AM)
- Aspiring and current real estate service practitioners (licensed broker, appraiser, consultant, salesperson).
- Real estate developers trying to build a database that services external customers and internal agents. Those who would like to build a site with a bigger database back-end meant for external customers and internal agents.
This 1-day session covers the following:
I. Online business model for Real Estate selling
II. Tools and Services every Real Estate Professional must know
III.Rules of engagement in advertising online in reference to the Real Estate Service Act
IV. Generating traffic, leads, inquiries from Search Engine results
V. Educate: Creating a Website and Blog focused on Buyer Needs
VI. Internet Advertising – Process Flow in Marketing Online
VII. Customer Relationship Management
VIII. Build Relationships with Email Marketing
IX: Social Media Marketing
X. Hiring a Virtual Assistant
XI. Getting Sellers and Helping them online
- The fee for this training is P2,500. Payments need to made on or before January 23.
- On-site and Walk-in registration rate is P3,000.
- Note that RLcomm International will issue an official receipt to recognize your payment on January 23, 2015.
For inquiries about this boot camp, contact Janette Toral at 0917-4490011. For Cebu-based inquiries, contact Ruben Licera at 0932-2221848.