July 8: E-Mail Marketing 101
This July 8, we are hosting an E-Mail Marketing 101 learning session at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 4 PM to 7 PM.
- Bloggers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by maintaining email marketing campaigns and accounts for clients.
- Entrepreneurs or marketers who would like to build and run their own e-mail marketing campaigns.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (1 hour lecture and demo, remaining time for hands-on)
- E-Mail Marketing 101
- Types & Use of Email Marketing
- Signing up and get started
- Creating an Email list
- Create sign-up forms
- Get the right email template
- Crafting an interesting headline
- Use compelling message, image, and video
- Add a Call to Action
- Create A/B Testing
- Email Ethics
- Email automation
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She helps companies create email marketing campaigns in conjunction with customer relationship management systems for prospect engagement.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.