June 17: Landing Page Creation 101
This June 17, we are hosting a Landing Page Creation 101 learning session at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 7 PM to 10 PM.
- Bloggers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by building and maintaining landing pages of clients.
- Entrepreneurs or marketers who would like to build their own landing pages to disseminate various campaigns.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (1 hour lecture and demo, remaining time for hands-on)
- Landing Page 101
- Types & Use of Landing Pages
- Signing up and get started
- Get the right template
- Crafting an interesting headline
- Use compelling image and video
- Add a Call to Action Form
- Adding deadline / timer
- Search engine visibility
- Social media sharing
- Adding Analytics
- Creating landing page variation
- Build trust to your site
- Publishing your landing page as stand-alone, on your Facebook page, add to a current WordPress site.
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She actively uses landing pages to promote her various trainings. She actively maintains her own websites and blogs running on various platforms.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.