June 9: Customer Relationship Management 101
This June 9, we are hosting an Customer Relationship Management 101 learning session at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 4 PM to 7 PM.
- Bloggers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by building and maintaining customer or lead database of clients.
- Entrepreneurs or marketers who would like to organize contacts, leads, customers gathered through time and communicate with them regularly.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (30 minutes lecture, remaining time for hands-on)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 101
- CRM platforms offline and online
- Signing up and get started
- Connecting your accounts and uploading your database
- Updating customer information from 3rd party sources
- Email message template creation
- Logging customer communication, tasks, potential deals, and commitments
- CRM team management
- Leads monitoring and follow-through
- Data Privacy Law
- Creating your CRM Process Flow.
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She has handled customer relationship management build-up projects and teaches entrepreneurs on how they can use one for their business. She is a Nimble Solutions Partner.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.