March 31: Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Boot Camp for the Tourism Industry (Manila)
Do you want to use digital marketing and e-commerce as a means to attract leads and customers to your tourism establishment? Do you want to learn how to get it done and be more effective in doing it yourself and when dealing with people handling your online promotion?
Tourism industry entrepreneurs and professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how digital marketing can be useful to promote tourism online. This will be on March 31, 2015 at Best Western Plus Antel Hotel, Makati Avenue, Makati City from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Registration starts at 8 AM)
This learning program will be conducted with Clariza Nalam (Creative Avenue Website Services), Jeoff Solas (Liberating Jepoy), Triccia Dacer (HORECA Philippines), Mae Ilagan (When in Manila), Herald Cantre Bebis (The Digital Herald), RJ Ogapong (iPay88).
- Business owners, engage in the tourism industry, wanting to learn how to use e-commerce and digital marketing to promote their business.
- Marketing professionals who get tasked to promote tourism brands and services online.
- New web developers who would like to seek additional inputs in building a tourism e-commerce website.
Participants are requested to bring their laptop during this training. Although wifi is available at the venue, best to bring a back-up for sure.
This 1-day hands-on boot camp will discuss the elements in doing digital marketing and e-commerce online. It will cover the following:
- Introduction to E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, and Lead Generation.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and building online communities (Jeoff Solas, LiberatingJepoy)
- Develop a content plan
- Website platform choices (Clariza Nalam, Creative Avenue Website Services)
- Accepting online booking and payment (RJ Ogapong, iPay88)
- E-Commerce Law, Data Privacy Law, Cybercrime Law
- Keynote: Why the Tourism Industry needs Digital Marketing (Triccia Dacer, HORECA Philippines)
- Search engine marketing techniques for lead generation
- E-Mail marketing for lead generation and CRM
- Social media marketing for lead generation and CRM (Mae Ilagan, WheninManila and Herald Cantre Bebis)
- Mobile marketing for lead generation and CRM
- Digital marketing metrics
- The rate is P2,500.
- On-site and Walk-in registration rate is P3,000.
- Note that Creative Avenue Website Services will bill you via email and issue an official receipt to recognize your payment on March 31, 2015.
For inquiries about this boot camp, contact Janette Toral at 0917-4490011 or Clariza Nalam at 0927-4861955.
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Boot Camp for the Tourism Industry (Manila)
Can you have another schedule on a Saturday?
I would like to attend but I have a work on the said date.
Please advise. Thanks.
Hi May. There is a similar event happening on August. You can check it out at https://influencerbootcamp.digitalfilipino.com/digital-social-marketing-hospitality-hotel-restaurant-food-beverage-industry/