May 8: Digital Marketing for Real Estate Industry (Dagupan)
Real estate service professionals are invited to take part in this exclusive boot camp that aims to tackle how digital marketing can be useful to promote real estate online. This will be on May 8 at AIE College, Tambac District, Dagupan City from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Registration starts at 8 AM)
This event will be conducted with Vanj Padilla of Comm Asia Group Inc..
- Aspiring and current real estate service practitioners (licensed broker, appraiser, consultant, salesperson).
- Real estate developers trying to build a database that services external customers and internal agents. Those who would like to build a site with a bigger database back-end meant for external customers and internal agents.
Track 1: (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
I. Online business model for Real Estate selling
II. Tools and Services every Real Estate Professional must know
III. Generating traffic, leads, inquiries from Search Engine results
Track 2: (12:30 Noon to 2:30 PM)
IV. Educate: Creating a Website and Blog focused on Buyer Needs
V. Content Marketing
VI. Internet Advertising – Process Flow in Marketing Online
Track 3: (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
VII. Customer Relationship Management
VIII. Build Relationships with Email Marketing
IX: Social Media Marketing
X. Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- The rate per track is P1,000.
- Attending the whole day or 3 tracks will entitle you to P500 discount or only pay P2,500.
- If you like to contact Janette Toral, call 0917-4990011 or send a private message at her Facebook page.