September 8: Social Media Analytics 101
As more companies and professionals began using social media, the need to measure its effectiveness becomes imperative. Especially when the need to quantify its contribution to the company’s revenue gets asked.
This September 8, we are hosting a Search Media Analytics 101 learning session at BSpot, Eton Cyberpod Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City (across Robinson’s Galleria) from 7 PM to 10 PM.
- Writers, social media users, virtual assistants, individuals who want to earn extra online by managing social media accounts and analyze performance.
- Entrepreneurs or marketers who would like to monitor the effectiveness of their social media campaigns, presence management, and contribution to the bottomline.
Topics to be tackled are as follows: (1.5 hour lecture and demo, remaining time for hands-on)
- Audience Profile & Size
- Content Analysis & Competition Benchmarking
- Community Responsiveness
- Sentiment Analysis
- Traffic, Reach, Engagement
- Twitter Analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Management Tools
- Social Media Analytics Tools
Speaker for this 3-hour learning session is Janette Toral. She is the lead trainer for the Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program and Certified E-Commerce Specialist, Entrepreneur, and Professional Program. She is a Fascinate Certified Advisor, Google Analytics certified, and Hubspot Inbound Certified.
This learning session is free. However, participants are requested to give five hundred pesos (P500) contribution to cover the cost of venue, food, and materials at the gathering.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS MEET-UP EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT JANETTE TORAL BY SENDING A PRIVATE MESSAGE or at 0917-4490011.