Working with Digital Influencers and Brand Advocates
In this lesson, we discussed the process in discovering influencers and how to build relationship with them.
Some steps you can take to put it into practice:
1. Do a research on popular keywords related to your industry.
2. Find out who are the top bloggers and social media users in those keywords.
3. Find out more about the people you discovered and start building a relationship with them.
4. Interact with them through Twitter, comment on their blogs, react on their post, and support their programs.
5. When you have a campaign to pitch, start communicating and explore possible collaboration.
Joma Giron - Thunderbird Resorts Digital Marketing Case Study
Trixie Esguerra - Building Relationship with Influencers and Branch Advocates
Rosario Juan - Building Relationship with Influencers and Brand Advocates
Finding Blogs - Blogging from Home Tutorial Series
Corporate Communication Skills Needed to Handle Social Media
Fashion Blogging and Public Relation Opportunities
Digital PR for Awareness Building and Crisis Management
Becoming a Social Alpha for Business Continuity
For questions about this lesson, send Janette Toral a private message.