Lesson 7: Internet Advertising – Process Flow in Marketing Online
In this lesson, Maita and Janette shared a variety of examples that can be explored when running an Internet advertising campaign for your site.
For this lesson, from Janette, your task are:
1. Create an Internet advertising campaign for your site that includes the following:
– Ads images or text you will use.
– Where will you run the ad?
– What is the campaign objective?
– What is the duration of the campaign?
– How much will you budget for it?
– What are your expected returns?
For questions about this lesson, send Janette Toral a private message.